Tex Tiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tex Tiles

So the TexTiles plugin is pretty awesome. Any chance it could be added as a texture with the standard Vray install for Maya? Should be pretty simple to do I'd think since the plugin already works fine. The main difference would just be that then all the sliders would be there for the various attributes instead of needing to manually type in the values.

I guess we can do it... it's our implementation of the 3ds Max Tiles texture. Seeing as how we are already adding UI for some 3ds Max textures (like the Falloff texture), we might as well go on...

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

is or could there be a way of assigning multiple textures similar to the MultiTexture Map plugin for 3dsmax that loads multiple textures and assigns them randomly? (how cheeky am i? )
      e: info@adriandenne.com
      w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Originally posted by francomanko View Post
        is or could there be a way of assigning multiple textures similar to the MultiTexture Map plugin for 3dsmax that loads multiple textures and assigns them randomly? (how cheeky am i? )
        Well, we coded our own version of MultiTexture too (for the purposes of V-Ray RT), so again it's just a matter of coding the UI around it.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

that would be so sweet
          e: info@adriandenne.com
          w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Originally posted by vlado View Post
            I guess we can do it... it's our implementation of the 3ds Max Tiles texture. Seeing as how we are already adding UI for some 3ds Max textures (like the Falloff texture), we might as well go on...

Best regards,
            Vlado
            Yay! You're awesome Vlado!

Comment

Working...
            X