Features from Render View in VFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features from Render View in VFB

Lots of stuff has been ported from Maya's Render View into the VFB. That's great! There are two things I'd still like to see make their way into the VFB:
    The snapshot button, and the menu options>test resolution. These are both very useful, and I imagine would not be too hard to implement.

I long for the day when I can finally close the Render view and only use the VFB.

Those are on my wishlist too. Pretty sure it was asked before and there are reasons that it was implemented yet. Workaround for snapshot was posted in other threads but still not as handy as the default render view's snapshot tool. The scale of test resolution has been the ONLY reason that I keep the default Render View window floating with minimum screen estate in the corner for accessing that particular function.
    always curious...

Comment

Originally posted by jasonhuang1115 View Post
      The scale of test resolution has been the ONLY reason that I keep the default Render View window floating with minimum screen estate in the corner for accessing that particular function.
      Yup, me too. Sure would be nice to be able to only have the VFB open. We are sooooo close!

Comment

That's already on the list.
        Alex Yolov
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Maya, Chaos Player
        www.chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X