MODO 10.0v1 Unity and Unreal materials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did some further tests.
    Seams like the Unreal Roughness get some strange change when you switch from Vray RT CPU and RT GPU.

The first screenshot here under is VR GPU with the Unreal Roughness and you can notice the smudge / splotch in the reflection.
    The second screenshot is with VR CPU with the Unreal Roughness and you can notice the correct effect I want.
    The third screenshot is with VR GPU with the Unreal Roughness inverted. You can notice that the color effect get off course darker but the pattern of the roughness get the same as the CPU version..

On the background, you can also notice how the asphalt gets blurred in the VR CPU version (second screenshot). (I've checked and I've disabled DOF).

Comment

Hey, axelts,

Thank you for the feedback. The Disney Principle BRDF is not implemented, yet as for the texture, I will need a scene file or at least screenshots + substance materials.

Cheers,
      Boyan Nalchadjiiski | QA Engineer @ Chaos |
      E-mail: boyan.nalchadjiiski@chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by boyan View Post
        Hey, axelts,

Thank you for the feedback. The Disney Principle BRDF is not implemented, yet as for the texture, I will need a scene file or at least screenshots + substance materials.

Cheers,
        Ok, I'm going to send a Wetransfert to your email with the scene and the materials,

A.

Comment

Howdy,

Thanks for the files. You can use round edge option with Substance and Unreal or Unity materials for this you need to put under the Unreal Shader Material one V-Ray mtl and enabled as increase the value. Another way is to use Substance material option.

Cheers,
          Last edited by boyan; 20-09-2018, 07:45 AM.
          Boyan Nalchadjiiski | QA Engineer @ Chaos |
          E-mail: boyan.nalchadjiiski@chaos.com

Comment

Working...
          X