Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[new build] Build 3.01.02 (with online license)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [new build] Build 3.01.02 (with online license)

Hi,

this is the official thread for the new 3.01.02 open beta build.

Here is the link where you can download the V-Ray for MODO 3.01.02 build:
    http://www.chaosgroup.com/en/2/downl...l?s=v-ray-modo

Here is a link to the change-log for this build:
    http://docs.chaosgroup.com/x/qg64

For more information and links concerning the online licensing, see the thread for the 3.01.01 build:
    http://forums.chaosgroup.com/showthr...ine-license%29

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Today we have also extended (until July 15th) the expiration dates for the following:
    - access to the V-Ray for MODO download section (where this new build is)
    - access to the V-Ray for MODO nightly builds for those users that had it
    - online licenses of types V-Ray Render Node 3.0 Beta and V-Ray 3.0 for Modo Beta
    Please check your https://my.chaosgroup.com/ account to make sure the license expiration dates are correctly updated.
    If that's not the case, let us know in this thread, so we can fix it as soon as possible, as the old expiration date was April 29th (this Friday).

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Last edited by vladimir.nedev; 26-04-2016, 07:25 AM.
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

mine are still showing as April 29th?

Comment

Originally posted by scottdnc View Post
        mine are still showing as April 29th?
        Can you try logging off and back on ?
        If they are still showing April 29th, please send an e-mail to support@chaosgroup.com and cc me ( vladimir.nedev@chaosgroup.com ), and include your chaosgroup.com account name in the e-mail so we can check.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Last edited by vladimir.nedev; 03-05-2016, 08:39 AM. Reason: Fixed support e-mail address.

Comment

I forgot to mention it, but if anyone is still using a dongle to license V-Ray for MODO, they need to write to support to have the dongle reprogrammed to extend the license expiration dates.

Greetings,
          Vladimir Nedev

Comment

its fixed!

Thanks!!
            Originally posted by vladimir.nedev View Post
            Can you try logging off and back on ?
            If they are still showing April 29th, please send an e-mail to support@chaosogroup.com and cc me ( vladimir.nedev@chaosgroup.com ), and include your chaosgroup.com account name in the e-mail so we can check.

Greetings,
            Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Just noticed that Vladimir slipped in an extra O into the support email address.

Just wanted to let folk know, otherwise you'll spend a long time waiting for a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by jonmoore View Post
                Just noticed that Vladimir slipped in an extra O into the support email address.

Just wanted to let folk know, otherwise you'll spend a long time waiting for a reply.
                Sorry about that.

Greetings,
                Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Working...
                X