X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texture size of same material differs on other objects

Hi all,

Hopefully a quick question:

As you can see, the stainless steel on the bar at the end is how it is supposed to be, but the bumpmap is really big on the fence before it.
    I have made sure that the scale has been reset to 100%, removed UV and normal maps, repaired the geometry and tried flipping/aligning the faces... Nothing helps!

What can I do to make it all look the same? Never had this problem before.
    Last edited by RobertRay; 23-03-2020, 03:38 AM.

Did you check what's the projection type and UV map chosen in the Texture Locator for that texture ?

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Comment

You are using Cubic projection not your UV map.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

I know, I don't have a UV map (CAD model). This always works... but not on this model.
          So I simply duplicated the material, made the bump smaller.... but now I get this. Strange thing is that on the 'blue/purple' example the bump looks fine. But during render it is not.

Comment

ok, it looks like the faces are not connected? As can be seen here in my scratchmap.

Comment

I have no idea what it might be, sorry.

Greetings,
              Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Working...
              X