VRAY unstable in latest built?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRAY unstable in latest built?

I updated vray this morning to the latest built on the nightlies site (dated 8 April). Every time I render modo crash (rendering with servers) and modo crash when I reopen the file my maps are missing etc.
    Is anybody else having same issues with the latest built? I will reinstalling the previous built now

The servers also crash after each render
    Last edited by BVA; 08-04-2015, 01:53 AM.

The same happens to me. I reinstalled to the previous nightly build.
    makebelievegraphics.com

Comment

yes, I also went back to the built from 6 April and it works fine again

Comment

There have been some big internal changes to displacement/subdivision, so they can work better in RT GPU. The changes started from 31.03.2015 last week.
        The build from 07.04.2015 will crash if you have displacement and motion blur in the scene, the build from 08.04.2015 will crash if you have displacement
        and no motion blur (enabling motion blur actually fixes the crash). I will let you know when the problem is resolved.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

The displacement/subdivision crashes/issues should be resolved in the nightly build from 2015-04-09.

Greetings,
          Vladimir Nedev
          Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Working...
          X