heavy scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy scenes

vray has been very spotty for me, it only renders very light scenes, otherwise it refuses to open has anyone else
    had this problem?

What do you mean by refuses to open ? Is V-Ray stuck in the "Exporting keyframe..." part ?

One possible reason for this is a performance bug in the MODO API, when using subdivision surfaces.
    It happens when the "render level" and "subdivision level" of a modo mesh are different. Changing
    them to be both the same speeds up the export significantly in some cases. Something that takes
    30 seconds to export goes down to 2 seconds, something like that.

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

the frame buffer window will not open to clarify, I am trying a few different scenes now with the events log window open to see if modo is getting hung up, which seems to be the case
      thanks for the reply, great work! Love that this in modo now!

Comment

It will be best if you can send me the scene (upload it somewhere), so I can take a look at what's going on.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Working...
        X