Vray broken Modo render windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray broken Modo render windows

With vray beta installed Modo render window dont work porperly, i need to desinstall vray beta to use Modo render post ajustment.

By "Modo render post adjustment" do you mean the "Image processing" -> "Input levels and offsets", "Color push and pull" and "Output levels" tabs in the "Render" window ?
    Which options don't work ? All of them ? I can't reproduce this behavior with the 3.00.02 build.

Greetings,
    Vladimir Nedev
    Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Hi, thanks for reply.

I cant use input levels ad offsets, dont appears anything in this settings anymore.

Comment

And uninstalling V-Ray for MODO fixes this problem ? You get the settings back ? If you can please attach a screen-shot of the broken UI.
        Can you tell me what version of MODO (and what service pack) you are using.

Greetings,
        Vladimir Nedev
        Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Yes, unistaling vray render windows get settings back.

Comment

Can you tell me what version of MODO you are using ?

Since I can't reproduce this behavior here, can you try going to the V-Ray for MODO installation folder (you can type %VRAY_MODO_INSTALL_PATH% in a "Run" box to go there)
            and then delete the "cfg" folder. Then start MODO again and see if the problem is fixed. This will break your V-Ray for MODO installation, but I
            want to know if the problem comes from one of our cfg files.

Another thing to try is to reset your user settings, by going to System -> Open User Folder and then moving the MODO701.cfg or MODO801.cfg to another location.
            Be careful though, if you don't make a copy of this file you will lose ALL your user preferences !

Greetings,
            Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Nothing work

Comment

Can you post a screen-shot of MODO's render window. Like I said, I don't get this behavior here, so I will need more help from you to solve this.

Also try just deleting the V-Ray for MODO cfg files and check if the problem persists. I need to know if the problem is with the cfg files or something else entirely.

Greetings,
                Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Unnistalling everything and reinstalling again and work now, thank.

PS: Chaosgroup make Phoenix FD for modo!

Comment

Glad to hear the problem resolved itself.

As for Phoenix FD for MODO, we might start by including the V-Ray Volume Grid that we have in Maya.
                    It can render aur ( simulation cache files from Phoenix FD from Max/Maya), openVDB and field3D volume files.

Greetings,
                    Vladimir Nedev

Comment

Working...
                    X