pls answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls answer

I just downloaded the vray demo from its site for Modo. It installs fine, but when I try to launch it, it sends a "could not obtain a licese (4096)" error. Anyone else is having the same trouble?
    pls answer

Hey Alixajid,

Thank you for the question. I agree with you. The circumstance is odd, and the demo doesn't require the license. Try this: https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...License+Server and if you have any problem please let us know.

BR.Boyan
    Last edited by boyan; 31-01-2017, 03:10 AM.
    Boyan Nalchadjiiski | QA Engineer @ Chaos |
    E-mail: boyan.nalchadjiiski@chaos.com

Comment

thanks for the answer but i got a problem with signing in. They said my account not found.

Comment

Originally posted by alixajid View Post
        thanks for the answer but i got a problem with signing in. They said my account not found.
        Hey Ali,

V-Ray Demo doesn't require license server, so you have to uninstall it first and reinstall the demo release. Sorry for the troubles.

BR. Boyan
        Boyan Nalchadjiiski | QA Engineer @ Chaos |
        E-mail: boyan.nalchadjiiski@chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by alixajid View Post
          I just downloaded the vray demo from its site for Modo. It installs fine, but when I try to launch it, it sends a "could not obtain a licese (4096)" error. Anyone else is having the same trouble?
          pls answer
          You don't have a demo build if it requires a license.
          You can download the demo from here : https://download.chaosgroup.com/?pro...ense_type=demo
          In any case you need to register on chaosgroup.com

Greetings,
          Vladimir Nedev
          Vantage developer, e-mail: vladimir.nedev@chaos.com , for licensing problems please contact : chaos.com/help

Comment

Working...
          X