Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Cosmos downloaded assets have been disabled due to Win10 update

Hi Guys,

Like what the topic said,Today, after I updated the Win10 system, I found that the Cosmos assets I had downloaded were invalid and no longer displayed "downloaded". I need re-downlaod all assets?How to fix this problem? A solution would be appreciated

Hi mad_max5 ,

Can you please make sure that you're signed into the Cosmos browser?

Best,
    Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hi @Ana Lyubenova,

Yes,I have signed into the Cosmos browser. But it is still unable to identify assets that have been downloaded. I found that by re-clicking the download button for each asset, it recognized the asset that had been downloaded, as long as you clicked it for each asset,so I clicked it 718 times.
      So, is it possible to add a download all button?Letting users choose to download all assets at once, rather than clicking and downloading them one by one, I think would be a great feature.

Comment

Hi mad_max5 ,

It sounds like the local data base file was removed. Is there any chance that you have deleted files from C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Chaos Cosmos\Packages
        Currently, there is a way for a bulk download from within V-Ray for Revit is case the assets were already imported in a project but for some reason were missing. Will forward your request to the Cosmos team though.

Best,
        Ana
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
        X