Production Render Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production Render Error

Hard to understand this is intended functionality...happens each time we render

Hello Peter,

Next time the issue happens, can you please send us the most recently generated V-Ray for Revit log. It can be found here: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray for Revit 20xx\Logs

In addition, we have the following questions:
    1. Does this issue occur when starting any type of render (Production, Interactive, Vision)?
    2. Does the render engine (CPU or GPU) matters for the issue occurrence?
    3. Does the issue occur when rendering any project or it reproduces only in a specific project?
    4. Can you provide your system info (CPU, GPU and RAM amount), as we might need these details to resolve the issue.

You can send the error log to my email (ana.lyubenova@chaosgroup.com).

Best,
    Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

This view also failed in Chaos Cloud. It got all the way to the end of a 30min render, then failed.

Comment

Peter, we will investigate that in addition. Thanks for reporting it.
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Ana, I tried it again on a "Medium" setting, down from "High+", and it complete successfully.

Comment

Hello again Peter,

I'm writing again with regards to the failed cloud job you reported. The best way to proceed is by using the Send Feedback button within Chaos Cloud. This will open up a support ticket and will send all necessary data to our support team who will assist you.

I'm also adding an image which will guide you. You need to navigate to the failed job on Chaos Cloud and then find the big blue Send Feedback button on the right hand side of the screen. Click it and follow the instructions.

Best,
            Ana
            Attached Files
            Ana Lyubenova
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Revit
            www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

OK great. I've done that now, and I'll see what comes back from the ticket. - Peter

Comment

Working...
              X