error of render when i use gpu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error of render when i use gpu

I just bought a new video card to use with rendering. My first rendering with it worked great, but when I installed vantage, I saw an error in Cosmos Browser. After reinstalling it, it works properly (cosmos), but when I render, I see those errors.
    Attached Files

Hi moneech ,

Can you try reinstalling V-Ray for Revit and then confirm if the error still occurs.

Best,
    Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

i did it but i still have the same issues Ana Lyubenova
      Attached Files
      Last edited by moneech; 29-03-2022, 06:46 AM.

Comment

This is not the same issue, as the error message is different. The first messages most probably were caused by a bad installation. That one says you're running out of memory.

Please, check if you are using the latest official drivers available on NVidia's official webpage and if not, update them.
        In addition, does your project contain large areas of fur or displacement? If yes, can you try reducing them to only those areas that are close to the camera. (You might find this thread useful: https://forums.chaos.com/forum/v-ray...endering-error)

Let us know if the above suggestions worked. If not, we'll need you to:
        1. Reproduce the error in a fresh Revit session. Immediately after the error pops up, find the most recently generated V-Ray for Revit log file and send it to us (log files location is C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray for Revit 2021\Logs)
        2. Send us the Revit file along with all corresponding assets

Regards,
        Ana
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

hi Ana Lyubenova
          i have both errors
          my drivers are updated and project does not contain large areas of fur or displacement
          Attached Files
          Last edited by moneech; 30-03-2022, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Hi moneech ,

Please, reproduce the error and send us the most recent V-Ray for Revit log. (Send it at my email ana.lyubenova@chaosgroup.com)
            After we look at the log, we'll also need to inspect your Revit project.

Best,
            Ana
            Ana Lyubenova
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Revit
            www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
            X