Unable to save to central model in Collaboration in Revit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to save to central model in Collaboration in Revit

Synchronize with BIM360 cloud fails to save to central model in Revit's Collaboration feature.
    If remove V-Ray from the revit add-in it saves to the central model without issue.

Revit 2022 with V-Ray 5

Is there a workaround?

Click image for larger version  Name:	revit.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.1 KB ID:	1159222

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
    oakcorp.net
    v-ray.jp

Hi flat ,

Let us try to reproduce that in our environment and we will get back to you.
    Also, a question -> what happens if you synchronize with V-Ray installed but disabled from the toolbar button?

Best,
    Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hello, Ana ​

I have a customer of mine try it and it fails to save to the central model even with V-Ray disabled.

Were you able to test it on the Chaos side?

​

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
      oakcorp.net
      v-ray.jp

Comment

We've been trying to reproduce it. We might need to arrange a remote session with that particular customer but I'll let you know further on.
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hi Ana Lyubenova,

I have the same problem, the workaround atm is to disable SYNC and then Enable which tbh is a pain in the a..

Comment

We've made several attempts to reproduce it on our end without success.
            I assume that there should be something in your setup that we're missing. Any detail on that will be appreciated, as it will help us find the root that is causing it.

Also, tagging my colleague teodora_kosheva, as she was looking into that issue.

-Ana
            Ana Lyubenova
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Revit
            www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Ana Lyubenova,

I use all the latest updates for Revit 23, and Chaos. Initially every time I synced it'd crash and I just got used to it. Now I tried to disable it sync and then re-enable and it works.
              I am using windows 11.

Comment

dren_ahmeti, it would be good if we investigate that via a remote session.
                Can you please log a ticket via our support form, so that my colleagues can arrange a meeting with you. Here is a link to the support form https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/r...#regular-login

tsvetomira.girginova
                Ana Lyubenova
                Product Manager
                V-Ray for Revit
                www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
                X