Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Materials not Applying to Linked Models

Hello,

I am currently developing a render for a project, and it seems that the materials that I have assigned to the linked model are not showing up. Everything is properly linked in the appearance manager tab as well. Also, there are no issues with the material pathing, everything paths correctly and there are no errors.

I am using V-Ray for Revit 6.10.03 (31071 7b1f1027) and Revit 22.1.50.17 20230915_1530(x64)

Attached are some screenshots to help orient the situation.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-22 094843.png
Views:	97
Size:	5.27 MB
ID:	1200362Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-22 094943.png
Views:	67
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	1200363​​
    Attached Files

Are you able to send us the model or enter a remote session where we can inspect?
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Lyubenova View Post
      Are you able to send us the model or enter a remote session where we can inspect?
      Yes, Ana. right now it is a BIM360 model, so would it be easier for us to send the model to you or start a remote session? Let me know which avenue would be more efficient for you

Comment

Given that it's a BIM 360 one, I'd suggest that we try to resolve it via a remote session.

We have a remote sessions procedure and now that I already have your email, we'll get in touch with you. I only need to know your time zone, as we're in the EET.

Best,
        Ana
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

We are in Eastern Time Zone, so let me know whenever works for you and I'm sure I'll be able to fit it in my schedule

Comment

Working...
          X