error trying to export vrscene file from revit/enscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error trying to export vrscene file from revit/enscape

hello, tried another project to use the .vrscene export. it's just a model of the building, and the error happens after i select a folder to save the .vrscene file too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	95
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1209348

i'm in revit 2024, have selected a 3d view. i have version of enscape: 4.02 build date 5/17/2024 14:43 UTC

any thoughts on where to start looking? thanks!​
    Attached Files

before this, i do get a pop-up screen that says "loading scene data" then it switches to "Exporting Vray Scenes" (with the s).

Comment

Hi,

Where do you export that vrscene from? Is it from V-Ray in Revit or from Enscape in Revit?
      Ana Lyubenova
      Product Manager
      V-Ray for Revit
      www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

hello. from enscape within revit. it's starting to happen on every revit file we have now. even little tiny ones with small 1 story buildings (banks, retail etc.. small foot prints, not too many details. not a lot of furniture or structure or anything.)

251515 is the ticket i opened 6 weeks ago with enscape via the help button/menu within enscape. i uploaded a scene there. since then i've had two other small revit files that gave the same problem. and it worked several months ago like a charm from revit/enscape and sketchup/enscape (we don't use sketchup that often) and those scenes were complicated and huge. thanks.

Comment

I checked with my colleagues and they should have get in touch with you.
          Ana Lyubenova
          Product Manager
          V-Ray for Revit
          www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

they did! the error went away when i changed the visual settings output to be anything other than "window". i was able to export 2 test scenes and encountered no issues.

so 2 big take aways for getting the things exported are 1) have 0% outlines 2) anything other than "window" in visual settings.

thanks Ana

Comment

This is great to hear! Enjoy!
              Ana Lyubenova
              Product Manager
              V-Ray for Revit
              www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
              X