Settings not saved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings not saved

V-Ray seems to be loosing all settings for the file (material allocation, lighting, quality etc) on closing/loading Revit.

V-Ray 3.4
    Revit 2017 SP1
    Hardware: Intel i9 9900k - 32 GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 & i7 10875H - 32GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

Settings are saved per project.
    When you save the Revit project, the V-Ray settings are saved as well.
    When you open a new project, the V-Ray settings are set to default.
    To import settings from another project use the Export Settings and Load Settings commands located under Sharing Settings in the Settings dialog.
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Maybe I was not clear with my original post. Settings are not being saved for each individual project. I understand that settings are unique to projects. Exporting settings is a good suggestion for a temporary fix.
      Hardware: Intel i9 9900k - 32 GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 & i7 10875H - 32GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

Comment

Have you saved the project before closing it?
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Yes! This is happening across all files I try, geometry (etc.) updates are saving as normal.

Comment

Did you have V-Ray Beta for Revit installed before you installed the official version?
            Ana Lyubenova
            Product Manager
            V-Ray for Revit
            www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

No, this was a fresh (licenced) install

Comment

Ok, let's establish a remote session so that you can show me how settings are not saved.
                Ana Lyubenova
                Product Manager
                V-Ray for Revit
                www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

I've PM'd you.

Comment

Working...
                  X