Minimizable Appearance Manager and different window behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimizable Appearance Manager and different window behavior

As title says, simple change to the appearance manager window to allow it to be minimized. Its a little annoying that you can't minimize it to get it out of the way, and instead need to close it. Also, it would be nice to have the windows show up in the task bar. Currently, there is no presence of the windows in the task bar or even Alt + Tab, so if one of the windows gets hidden behind another window, you need to hunt it down by minimizing other programs/windows. It would be better to be able to just click it in the task bar. For the behavior of the windows showing up in the task bar, I think it would be better to have them all minimize into the same icon and not individual icons. Maybe consolidate into Revit's icon.

Thanks!
    Last edited by tracy_downs; 13-02-2023, 07:44 AM.

tracy_downs

Hey Tracy,

Thank you so much for your inquiry! We've already logged it into our system and we'll consider improving that in further releases of V-Ray for Revit. The tracking number is REVIT-4403.
    I'd be glad to hear more feedback from you. Can you please contact me at ana.lyubenova@chaos.com?

Best,
    Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Great! Thanks!
      I emailed you. Just so you know its me, my email name doesn't match my user name.

Comment

Working...
      X