Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Additions to Vray

Hey Guys,

I have been doing a number of renderings as of late and had a few suggestions which I think could be a nice additions to Vray for Revit.

1) Scheduled Renderings - When I do my final high quality renders there is a good chance its going to take a few hours, so I leave it overnight. It would be great to queue up scenes so once a render is finished it can move onto the next scene and render that. That way when I check on my computer the next day I could have 2 or 3 scenes completed, rather than one.

2) HDRI/Sun Settings - I have found it quite difficult to use HDRI's effectively. There is always the compromise of getting enough light in the scene vs not washing out the HDRI environment. It would be great to be able to control the amount of exposure on the HDRI and on the model separately. Also having additional sun parameters pulled from Revit would be good, I have already mentioned this in another thread, so I won't go into it.

3) GPU+CPU Rendering - It would be great to get the GPU easing some of the load of the CPU, I believe Vray for 3DS Max can do this?

Thanks again for making a great product!

Thanks, Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks again for the constructive feedback and for your positive attitude as well!
    We are doing our best for the next release ; )

Ana
    Ana Lyubenova
    Product Manager
    V-Ray for Revit
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Hey Ana,

Sure thing, I'm new to the world of rendering so my requests probably seem abit odd but I appreciate you guys taking the time to listen Looking forward to the next update!

Thanks, Nick

Comment

Any kind of feedback is appreciated, Nick!
        Ana Lyubenova
        Product Manager
        V-Ray for Revit
        www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Really good ideas vox_boy.

Comment

Working...
          X