Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More examples

Hey (and sorry for my bad level)

Is there a way to see more examples of what eveyone did with Vray for Revit ?
    It would be nice for Chaosgroup, but for us to, to see what everyonve can achieve with it.

We have 2 licenses but we don't use as we want (no time to learn it).

Thanks

Not sure if I have been really clear
    I want to see what Vray for Revit can achieve. I've seen a lot of picture with Vray for 3dsMax that are all amazing.
    But don't know the limit of Revit version. Is it possible to do picture like this : https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...n-valley-house ?

Comment

Hey MkX,

I have been working on a few lately, I will post them in the next few days in the Gallery section of this forum.

Keep in mind the first release of Vray (not including the beta release) has been out for under 12 months so there there hasn't been much time for people to showcase their work.

In relation to your question, I believe you could achieve something very close to these images. However you may need to touch it up in lightroom or photoshop, there isn't enough exposure control at the moment IMHO to get this level of lighting. The hardest thing I'm finding at the moment is getting good looking fabric based objects, such as beds and sofas. Because Revit likes to break everything into polygons most models look rubbish, unless they have an insane amount of polygons which will bog your machine down real quick.

You should start playing around with Vray for Revit. It's very simple to use, start with smaller project and play around with materials, lighting etc You will soon figure out what works and what doesn't.

Thanks, Nick

Comment

Hey Nick,

You are so active here. I like it
        Thanks for your answer. I see what you say. Here, it is the same thing. Not enough time to work with it or to try it.

For the image, I know the limit of Revit (I have worked with 3ds some years ago) and I know that we can't achieve a true polygonal modelisation.
        (argh my english is so poor). Other thing that disturb me is the light setting. This is really light in Revit.

Can't wait to see your works

Bye,
        ick.

Comment

Guys, you can check this out: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...-the-last-year
          Ana Lyubenova
          Product Manager
          V-Ray for Revit
          www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
          X