Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Import of Materials / Settings

Hello Forum,

I can't find any related topics since nov. 2018, so I thought I would make a post about this.
    A month ago I made settings and materials which I want to use again in a new project. However I'm not able to open them.
    I can save and import new settings and materials but this shouldn't happen each time.
    I was on the latest version of Rhino 6 and V-ray a month ago and am on the latest version now as well.
    I would have attached a material and a setting but it says 'invalid file' when I try to do so.
    Is there anything to do to save/open settings in a different way?
    Why doesn't it work?

Cordialement,
    Wietse

Hello Wietse,

Could you please let us know if you are using any other plugins aside from V-Ray?
    Additionally, would it be alright with you to send us a project, which exhibits the said behavior, as well as any of the settings and/or material files? This way we will be able to inspect the issue locally and advise accordingly.
    If this is alright, you can export it by going to V-Ray > Pack Project, and send it to support@chaosgroup.com as an attachment or upload it to a file-sharing service of your choice.
    Zahari Ivanov | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X