bump map for rounded edge issue + bug / limitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump map for rounded edge issue + bug / limitation

In Vray Next for Rhino it seems that when choosing 'Edges' as bump map, it no longer automatically switches the map from 'Bump Map' to 'Bump Texture Channel' so at first it appeared to me that the feature was broken.

Furthermore, wrapping a material into a Bump material, using 'Edges' as bumpmap doesn't work.
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Hi Gijs

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Kindly note that our dev team has been notified of this behavior and they will further investigate it.

Regarding the bump material, I was unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please share a sample scene where this is occurs so we can investigate in detail? If this is alright, please send us an archived copy (V-Ray > Pack Project) to support@chaosgroup.com via email or a file-sharing service of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by georgi.georgiev View Post
      Hi Gijs

Regarding the bump material, I was unable to reproduce the issue.
      Indeed now that I test it again, I cannot seem to reproduce it. Will send something if it occurs again, thanks!
      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Working...
      X