Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'PrintDisplay' settings corrupted by the PlugIn

Hello,

it appears the V-Ray for Rhino plugin conflicts with Rhino's 'PrintDisplay' command.

Draw a line, set its print width to "no print" in object properties. Then toggle 'PrintDisplay' status on and off.

V-Ray Plugin deactivated: the line disappears as it should.
    V-Ray Plugin activated: the line still shows. Essentially the 'PrintDisplay' command is corrupted by V-Ray.

I just saw this had previously been brought up here: https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/print...y-loaded/87435

I use V-Ray for visualisation and "no print" line width parameters for help geometries when drafting production plans. It is thus very cumbersome having to enable/disable the plugin and restarting all Rhino instances every time when you want to switch from one task to the other. It's especially troublesome since running a rendering is usually a background task whilst I want to generate plans.

My V-Ray version is currently back to v3.60.03 adv (Jul 3 201, although I've had the same issue with the newer v4 update.

Thank you for helping.

Hi AlexIO

After thorough investigation, please be informed that the issue stems from Rhino's behavior. Our dev team has reported it to McNeel and it should be resolved in the next Rhino update.

Comment

Working...
    X