Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPU crashs every 60 frames during rendering a Bongo animation

Hi,

I need to render a 450 frame Bongo animation, but I get a crash every 60 frames (last official release). Could be nice if a fix could be added to the next nightly. For now I manual restart the animation again and again and so I get the project done. But my client need more animations soon.

I send my file to the support and got ticket 271-906-5378. Some times it need so time for an answer by the support team, so I thought, it could be helpful to post it here too.

Best-
    Micha
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Hi Micha

Kindly note that we have been unable to reproduce the issue with official, stable and nightly builds.

Could you please advise which version of Bongo you are using? What is the full version number of the GPU's drivers?
    Additionally, do you get any error messages in the V-Ray Progress Log? If the crash occurs again, please send us the crash dump files Rhino generates.

Comment

Nvidia 441.28

Rhino Version 6 SR22
      (6.22.20028.13281, 28.01.2020)

Bongo 12.02.19

V-Ray for Rhinoceros 6 4.10.02

At frame 61 I get the long red error message, but no crash. From this point V-Ray is starting each new frame and render an empty image with the short error message.

Comment

Could you please download and install the latest GPU drivers (442.50) and see if this resolves the issue?

Comment

Hi georgi.georgiev - it looks like the problem is solved, the animation is rendering without problems.

Thank you for the advice.

Comment

Working...
          X