Facade Louver Not Rendering Correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facade Louver Not Rendering Correctly

Hi all! I have a louver system that I designed in gh and baked into rhino 6 as surfaces. When rendered, the some of the panels have streaks across them (almost like vray can't process all the info). The panels are typically 15' high and about 4" thick. I've tried converting to mesh and remaking a sample as boxes in Rhino, all of which still have the same problem when using a preloaded vray material. the materials are mapped to a 5cm box. I've attached photos as well as a google drive link to the rhino file and material file. Any guidance would be much appreciated! (Note: Had this issue in previous version on vray and upgraded but it hasn't made a difference).
    Attached Files
    To use Google Drive, you need to use a supported web browser. Learn what a browser is, which browser you use, and how to update to the latest version. Option

Hello,

Thank you for your post!
    Please move the objects closer to the origin point of the scene(0,0,0) and confirm if this resolves the issue.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Slavcho! Moving to origin doesn't seem to make a difference.

Comment

Working...
      X