VRay Rhino Asset Editor Arrows for Palettes Go Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay Rhino Asset Editor Arrows for Palettes Go Missing

Hi All, Has anyone experienced an issue with the vray asset editor arrows that expand the palettes go missing? When I open the editor and click on the right arrow, the left arrow goes missing. When I close the right arrow the left arrow appears but the right arrow goes missing and there is no way to bring it back. Including screengrabs.

It appears that if you have two monitors with different resolutions the asset editor does not display accurately on the lower resolution display. This link helped me in figuring this out. It appears to be working in my higher resolution display but not on the lower resolution display.
    I have installed V-Ray for Rhinoceros 6 3.60.02 (I’m using Rhino 6) when opening the asset editor, the window only shows the left arrow to expand the material library. The right side of the window, with the right arrow,…

Comment

Hi mikamikapikapika

We have been aware of this issue for some time and it is on our to-do list, however at the moment it is with low priority.
      The discrepancy occurs due to the display scaling and always when moved to the secondary monitor.

Regardless, thank you taking the time to report this!

Comment

Working...
      X