Frame Buffer not appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame Buffer not appearing

Rhino 6 sr30 v-ray for rhino 4.20.03 Frame Buffer not opening? switched to single screen, still not appearing. Same installs work fine on laptop but on PC FB doesnt open? Any ideas?

Hi andrew_snalune

Can you try deleting the FrameBufferState and see if that fixes the issue? You can find it by typing %appdata% in your file explorer. The file itself is located in AppData > Roaming > Chaos Group > V-Ray for Rhinoceros folder. Let me know if that helps!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi Nikoleta, yes I've done that already and hasn't worked...... I saw a fix for 3DS max where user changed the coordinates for buffer window placement? I have a 2 display set-up is there any chance its sitting off screen or inbetween screens somewhere?

Comment

I'm assuming this is happening with every file, not just a particular one? Would it be possible to arrange a TeamViewer session so we can investigate on the spot? Just send an email to support@chaosgroup.com (make sure to mention this thread in the email) and we can set it up. Thanks!
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi,

There is a chance that the VFB appears but is on another screen.
          To test this you can try the following:
          - Make sure it's in focus (click on the VFB button for good measure)
          - Hit 'Alt' + 'Space' - this should show the window properties near the edge of your screen
          - Use the down arrow key to select 'Move' and hit 'Enter'
          - Click one of the arrow keys once more and the VFB will stick to your mouse cursor
          - Place it anywhere you like

Regards,
          Konstantin

Comment

Working...
          X