Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• varying render outcomes

Hello,

i get quite different results when rendering interactive or noninteractive. (darker vs lighter) As well as when rendering CPU or GPU. (More saturated vs less saturated)

See images included.

Shouldn't all render types give me the same visual outcome? I mean what would be the point of rendering interactive for a preview if the preview doesn't correspond with the final image?

Could it be that you use a LC pass? The LC pass isn't used for interactive rendering. Disable the LC pass, use BF instead - is the lighting constant for both now?
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Armada01, would it be possible to share your project's settings? Or forward the project directly to support@chaosgroup.com so we can have a look? Make sure to mention this thread in the email.
      Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

it seems the problem solved itself after a restart. LC pass was not the issue, I always use BF. Must have been some other glitch maybe due to memory? Sometime after long use I get strange behavior like this...

Comment

it seems the problem solved itself after a restart. LC pass was not the issue, I always use BF. Must have been some other glitch maybe due to memory? Sometime after long use I get strange behavior like this...
          If you can still share the scene it'll help us investigate this further.
          Inconsistencies like this should not be happening.

I have to to note that Micha is also correct.
          The fact that LC is not used during interactive rendering can also affect the image appearance in some situations.

Konstantin

Comment

Working...
          X