Rhino 360 Animation not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhino 360 Animation not working

Hi, I have this issue since Vray 5. With Vray 3.6 everything is working fine.

When I want to make a 360° animation in Rhino and render it with Vray5 it will just render 1 image - not in the right perspective and then tell me: wait for current render to finish - and then it will not render anymore.
    in VRAY 3.6 I do exactely the same thing, and everything is working fine.

I guess it is just one checkbox, that it will work, but I can't find it (activating render animation is not the solution)

Anyone got a solution? Thank you!

Hi gnter_buschta,

This usually happens if you try to render animation in interactive mode. It simply never gets over the 1 frame, since an interactive render never ends.

Please check in the asset editor if:
    1) render mode is Production
    2) animation toggle in ON
    3) animation frame range is "entire animation" or a frame range that yields a total number of more than 1 frame

Comment

Hi Niko,
      I have a similar issue in Vray5. When the Rhino animation is set up, I cannot render in interactive mode. How do I remove the animation setup from VRay? Turning off animation doesn't activate interactive render mode.
      Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I don't really understand what you mean. You can render interactuve at any time. It is the interactive mode, that blocks the animation, not the other way round.
        ​​​​​​​There isn't any "animation setup" in V-Ray. We only read the rhino animation as-is and provide basic UI. Afaik you can't remove the rhino animation from a document, once set. That is not a V-Ray issue, though.

Comment

Hi Niko,
          thanks for your reply. That is exactly the problem. I am not able to render in interactive mode once the Rhino animation is setup. I tried to find out how to remove the Rhino animation read by Vray, but haven't found a solution. If Rhino animation is set up and won't allow interactive mode rendering, then the scene becomes useless as interactive mode is not possible. Am I correct with the assumption that interactive rendering is not possible as long as a Rhino animation exists in the scene? I agree that not being able to remove a Rhino animation is a Rhino not Vray issue. However, I am surprised that interactive mode won't render when animation is disabled in the asset editor.

Comment

As I said above, what you describe is not really possible. Could you provede more details ? Do you getan error message or smt ?

Comment

So I figured that VRay interactive works once a full rendering has been completed when animation is active. VRay interactive did previously not start up, the VFB would pop up and close for a split second. I closed the file and opened again, but the same issue persists. I will try to send the file through. What is the best way of sending a test file to you? Thanks.
              Last edited by sayed_majidi; 01-11-2022, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X