Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 5 - Lighting analysis does not update image after scale change

Dear Vray team,

I would like to inform you that with version 5 when you change the scale of the falsecolor values at the end of rendering, the image is not updated.

Thanks in advance

GB

Hi giobuttu

You're right, it won't update automatically. I've logged this into our internal bug-tracking system (ID number: WEBUI-5767) so our devs can have a look. I'm afraid you'll need to re-render to get the changes updated for the time being. Thanks for the pointer!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi,

Any update on this?

For now, i must prepare a render element for each scale and it's a little heavy...

Comment

Hi sif_khenioui,

This is fixed in the latest update of V-Ray 5 for Rhino, you can download it directly from here: https://download.chaosgroup.com/?platform=51&product=47

Comment

Hi,

my bad, i use 3ds Max, i didn't see it was a rhino forum.

Because it doesn't work with max

Comment

Hi sif_khenioui,

In 3ds Max, the LightingAnalysis RE has an 'Update' button at the bottom of its parameters. Clicking on that once you make a change should be reflected in the VFB as well.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nikoleta.garkova View Post
              Hi sif_khenioui,

In 3ds Max, the LightingAnalysis RE has an 'Update' button at the bottom of its parameters. Clicking on that once you make a change should be reflected in the VFB as well.
              Hi,

I know, i used this button a lot, but it doesn't work any more. Or only with the last render

Comment

Hi sif_khenioui,

Is it possible to provide a recording demonstrating the issue, as I am not sure I am able to reproduce it. Thanks!

Comment

Hi, not possible to do a video but i can tell exactly what to do to reproduce: If i load a render from VFB, any render but the last one on top of the list, update option doesn't work. It only works with a freshly made render. Before that, some months ago, i used to be able to update the vraylighting analysis from any render in the list

Comment

Working...
                  X