Specify to only save effectsResult?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specify to only save effectsResult?

As in a similar thread here: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...ectsresult-why I just don't understand how I can get V-Ray for Rhino to ONLY output the final image (ie. denoiser if I have enabled it, effectsResult otherwise) and have that be the name of the file it saves.

I don't understand why I always HAVE to have at least 3 files for each frame I render and have to then manually delete and rename everything. Why can't I tell V-Ray that I only want the final image and have it with the name I chose. Also I don't need a BumpNormals channel rendered out. Shouldn't that be something I have to ENABLE or at least something I can disable? I have not found a way to do either of those things and its driving me mad. Shouldn't BumpNormals be something we add in Render Elements? Actually when you render on VRay Cloud you don't get a BumpNormals Channel with it, so there is some inconsistency there anyways.

Can someone explain how I can only output a single image file?

+1 Very useful for animations. We shouldn't forget - saving images needs time also.
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Working...
    X