Material_ID_color channel not saved by multi channel save button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material_ID_color channel not saved by multi channel save button

.... only the Material_Random_color channel is saved.

-Micha
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Hi Micha,

Material ID Color seems to be saving fine when tested by saving .exr with 5.10.05. Both saving the output directly from the VFB option 'Save all image channels to single file' and by enabling the Multichannel option from the Asset Editor's Render Output rollout seem to work. Can you show a screencap/recording just to make sure? Thanks!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

I mean the middle option "save all image channels to separate files".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 06-25-21 at 12.35 PM.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	1117712

Comment

Thanks for clarifying - again looks like it's working as expected on our end - http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...5_14-16-34.mp4
        Tested with all the possible file extensions; let me know if I'm missing something out
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

I checked the output after a restart and anything is like expected. Maybe something was wrong at my system. Thank you for your quick reply.

An other question - could it be possible to get exposure/curve working for denoiser and RGB channel? At VfR4 it was working so and I miss it a lot. I would like to mix the channels in postwork (for example some areas of an image with and without denoise) and it's not possible now.

Comment

Working...
          X