vray bug . hide object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray bug . hide object

in the work session , hided object be shown.

Hi hiroki_okamoto,

We might need more details regarding the issue you are facing.

On a simple test with Rhino Worksessions, all seems fine when rendering hidden objects (they stay hidden) and worksessions are updating properly as well - see attached screen recording: http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...8_16-34-27.mp4

Can you share the exact steps so we could try to replicate the issue or even better, send us a recording so we can see what you're doing. Please also let us know the exact Rhino/V-Ray versions you're using. Much appreciated!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

I have the same issue form time to time. No idea how to reproduce it or why it happen, But in my case it happen with Proxies and VRScene.
      For Example, I have an several VRScene on my scene and I hide some of them using the Rhino Hide option (not in layer, but behind the screen) and when I render, the object appear on the render even they are hidden.

Comment

Simple test , just turn off layer which has people from chaos cosmos , but appear them in render.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi javierrentas,

Testing with vrscenes or Proxies, I can't seem to replicate such an issue either. If you come across it again, do share some steps to reproduce - or even better, if you have an example project file demonstrating the issue, we'll be very happy to get ahold of that. Much appreciated!

Comment

hiroki_okamoto,

Still can't reproduce it even with Chaos Cosmos assets - is there any difference if you Merge the objects before creating the Worksession?

Comment

I usually work with big scenes, Full airplane cabins filled with seats. I had to create different configurations of the cabins. So I have a bunch of different VRScene. At some point in the process, the issue will happen.
              I need to close Rhino and open the file again to avoid the issue. I'm rendering in GPU. I will make a video if the issue appears again.

Comment

It was happened in interactive render.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q5q...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Hi hiroki_okamoto,

Sorry but the file appears to be empty, maybe using the Pack Project tool from Extensions > V-Ray will be required; also we'd need the .rws file as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X