Cosmos assets don´t show up in production render nor in vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmos assets don´t show up in production render nor in vision

It looks all normal in rendered viewport.
    Asset manager normally recognizes objects.

When rendered or in vision, majority of my assets dont show up. /i editted model on other computer and all assets which had been added in previous session are not displayed (the problem probably lays somewhere there....)
    Why? I have got latest version of Rhino and Vray as well.

*its impossible to ctrlv images in the forum which is not very comfortable

why is this tick red? how can i resolve it. all assets with red mark are not displayed. but there is nothing to do to fix it.

Comment

Hi,

Open the Chaos Cosmos Browser and click on the 3 dots next to the user icon then Settings. Check the Assets Download location, try to manually(through the file explorer) navigate to this folder. Check if you have permissions to access it.
      If you can't find the folder or you are not able to access it. Change the Assets download location. The best option will be a place where there is no username in the path.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cosmos.png
Views:	652
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	1137806
      Attached Files
      Last edited by slavcho.brusev; 25-01-2022, 05:43 AM.

Comment

It does not help. I redownload all the assets since little arrow apperead next to assets but the tickmark is still orange and they dont display in render.
        Frustrating!

Comment

Hi,
          Please log a request in the link below so we can arrange a remote session and further investigate.
          https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

In my other post i poste a link to the model. I tried via support link but the file was too large to upload...

Comment

Hi ivan_galik,

Has your problem been solved?
              If not I'd recommend you try installing the latest V-Ray version and se if that helps - link.

Konstantin

Comment

Working...
              X