Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDRI Sky Not Showing in Render Frame

Hello everyone,

I have a minor problem with a render set: I have imported a HDRI sky for my environmental background; however, the scale of the HDRI or my model does not place it in elevation frame. When I tilt the camera 65 degrees up, the blue sky is visible so its there. I do not know how to scale it to be within the background of the model. Would anyone know a fix. Attached are some images and my setting:

Click image for larger version

Name:	General SettingR.png
Views:	741
Size:	580.3 KB
ID:	1149082Click image for larger version

Name:	HDRI SettingR.png
Views:	718
Size:	592.3 KB
ID:	1149083Click image for larger version

Name:	Low Angle SkyR.png
Views:	675
Size:	199.2 KB
ID:	1149084

Thank you for any help!

Matt

I figured it out. Rhino camera was in a parallel view instead of perspective...

Comment

Dear matthew_gundershaug, hello.

As far as I see your examples are renders from Ortho views. Please take a look at the very good explanation here.
      If you try rendering from a Perspective view, you will see the difference.

In you case (if Ortho is necessary), I could recommend using Background (as a color correction layer) directly from V-Ray Frame Buffer, see here.
      You could try there different opacity levels and placement. Keep in mind that this approach is similar to a collage, so don't use images meant for spherical projection (like spherical panoramas).

Best regards,
      TS
      Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
      3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X