Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resumable rendering

Hi!

I've tried to set up resumable rendering but I can't get it to work and I can't understand why.
    I checked the "save image" tab, set the file path to my desktop and slected the image type as vrimg, but I still don't get a slider for resumable rendering.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Hi Armada,

The Resumable slider is located in Asset Editor > Render settings > Render Output > Resumable Rendering ( See example attached )
    Once the file path, type and name are selected the Resumable slide bar should unlock and can manually be enabled. Can you please try to repeat those steps in a new project to see if there is any issue? If so, can you please share a screenshot of the settings in the Asset Editor?

You can also select any type of format other than vrimg. As long as the Resumable rendering is enabled an additional .vrimg file (for Bucket rendering), or ​ .vrprog file (for Progressive rendering) will be created.​
    You can enable the Delete Completed option to automatically delete any resumable files after the frame is completed successfully.​

More information on Resumable can be found in our Documentation Portal: Resumable Rendering
    Diana Milenova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X