Material UI is not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material UI is not responding

I just replaced a texture in the Diffuse layer for the materials and now the material is not accepting any changes
    https://www.screencast.com/t/HYgEYqs0BFC
    Not 100% sure, but I think that materials were converted from Rhino into V-Ray material.

Best

I figured out why I had that behavior. I was running another rhino command (one rail sweep) while editing the materials. The command was active in the Rhino command prompt.
    After I canceled the command, V-Ray tried to make all the changes I did to the materials, and then Rhino crashed.
    I think we should be able to play with the materials while in the middle of something else. If that is not possible, a warning to the user or something.

Best

Comment

Hi,
      during a command Rhino puts on an undo record. Once the undo record is completed (usually, but no always, when the command is over), the interactive renderer is updated. That is not valid for the asset preview, as it is a separate subsystem. From my perspective the preview shall work. And most definetely it shall not crash. I'll try to repriduce it

Comment

Working...
      X