Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grasshopper Camera Exposure not working in interactive mode

Thank you for reporting this, Richard!

Please note that I have opened a ticket No:124292 regarding the topic.
    We are currently looking into it and will update you both in the ticket and here once we have further information.
    Diana Milenova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Once again, thank you kindly for reporting this.
      This has now been registered in our internal system under VRW-4067 and our developers are already working on providing a solution in the next minor update

Any further feedback is highly welcomed.

Comment

Hello,

I was just testing some other components such as UVW texture placement, and noticed that when I tried rotating the texture, it wasn't being updated either.

My renderer was set to RTX, so I tried CPU and it appears the rotation is working. CUDA & RTX both not working.
        Last edited by richard_aubin; 06-06-2023, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Richard.

I was unable to replicate this on our side.
          Can you please log a ticket in our system (by clicking here) and share a screen recording of the behavior, as well as the rhino and grasshopper file?

Comment

Originally posted by diana.milenova View Post
            Thank you, Richard.

I was unable to replicate this on our side.
            Can you please log a ticket in our system (by clicking here) and share a screen recording of the behavior, as well as the rhino and grasshopper file?
            I have also created a ticket this just now.

Don't have the time right now to upload the files, but here's a video I did earlier.

The video clearly shows that in RTX mode, rotating the texture in Interactive mode doesn't work. When switched to CPU, even though in the recording there is a weird delay I didn't notice before, you can see that the texture is indeed rotating.

https://youtu.be/dU93_KeKmOU

Comment

Thank you, Richard,

My colleague Zhanet Georgieva had already responded to the ticket, however, I am updating the information here as well

After looking into this case we were able to confirm that V-Ray Simple Mix Texture Component in Grasshopper doesn't work in RTX mode. This is now registered in our internal system under VRW-4070 and was escalated to our developers.
              We will make sure to inform you once there is any further development on the matter.

Thank you again for your time and efforts to report the issue!

Comment

Working...
              X