Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find Cosmos library

Hello,

Apologies, this is a straightforward one but I've just moved over from SketchUp and 3DS Max into Rhino and the cosmos library isn't showing, see screenshot below. Where can I access the cosmos library so that I can drag and drop the models?

Thanks in advance,

Jack
    Attached Files

Hello jacksivyer,
    Thank you for the screenshot.

Which exact V-Ray 5 build are you using? Please check it in V-Ray>Help>About V-Ray (example).
    Perhaps the version you are using still did not have Cosmos Browser implemented. Therefore please update to the latest 5.20.06 build that you can download here.

After the installation, the Cosmos Browser icon should appear on the V-Ray Toolbar or you can locate it from the V-Ray>Chaos Cosmos menu.
    Also, before opening any of your projects make sure to select V-Ray as Current Renderer.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by natalia.gruzdova View Post
      Hello jacksivyer,
      Thank you for the screenshot.

Which exact V-Ray 5 build are you using? Please check it in V-Ray>Help>About V-Ray (example).
      Perhaps the version you are using still did not have Cosmos Browser implemented. Therefore please update to the latest 5.20.06 build that you can download here.

After the installation, the Cosmos Browser icon should appear on the V-Ray Toolbar or you can locate it from the V-Ray>Chaos Cosmos menu.
      Also, before opening any of your projects make sure to select V-Ray as Current Renderer.
      Many thanks, this worked!

Comment

Working...
      X