Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues with lights chanel in lightmix

Hello,

Since I work on the latest VRay version, I've got very strange things happening with lights :

- First I try to use HDRI from cosmos but it appear completely white into the preview texture panel but very low when I lauch rendering
    - the environment seems to go into "rest" channel when I enable the lightmix in RTX render mode
    - as well, "self illumination" is suddenly very high in CPU render mode, it looks almost like if the environment did, this time, land into "self illumination" chanel

I've got a new laptop with CUDA driver version newer than the latest verified one, it was a warning from the Log statut, could this be involve on those issues ?
    Should I use a previous version of Vray or CUDA driver ?

Thank you !

Hello, Margot,

Can you please open a ticket in our system from here?
    Make sure to refer to this forum thread link as well.

Additionally, please provide us with the following information:
    - Screenshot of the exact V-Ray version number
    - Use the V-Ray > V-Ray Path Editor and make sure all assets are properly linked.
    - Afterwards, please upload and share the project file in the ticket so that we can investigate on our side. Make sure to save the scene file using the Pack Project tool to avoid losing any assets (V-Ray > Pack Project).

We are not yet certain whether the driver version is related to those particular issues. We advise users to install the recommended driver version for V-Ray GPU rendering, as newer versions may result in some unpredictable rendering behavior when using V-Ray.

I will make sure to update the forum thread once we have more information
    Last edited by diana.milenova; 05-03-2024, 07:12 AM.
    Diana Milenova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X