Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray asset editor vanishes when starting a render, only way to get it back is to restart Rhino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray asset editor vanishes when starting a render, only way to get it back is to restart Rhino

Hi! The Vray asset editor keeps disappearing when I start renders and there is nothing I can do to get it back except for restarting Rhino,
    Then the process of rendering and disappearing starts all over again. This started happening after I updated Vray

Click image for larger version

Name:	error log.png
Views:	53
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	1203759
    Sometimes I get this error log when opening the vray frame buffer, this started to occur after updating vray to the latest version

I've uploaded a video to show what happens, the second time I hit render in this case the asset editor disappears and is not recoverable except for restarting Rhino

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C_H...ew?usp=sharing

This makes the Vray render engine unusable for me at the moment! So any reply would be very much appreciated
    Last edited by robbie_bruins; 05-03-2024, 01:40 AM.

Comment

I eventually was able to fix the issue by deinstalling and re installing Vray completely. It appears to be working again.

Comment

Hello robbie_bruins,
        Thank you for updating us! We are glad to hear that after reinstallation of V-Ray the issue is solved.

If you need our assistance do not hesitate to reach out either here on forum or by creating a ticket.​
        Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X