Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightproperties not accessible

...when the properties dialog is floating
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

lightproperties not accessible

hmm, it seems that this bug is not consistent.
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

the light properties menu should only be inaccssible when you do not have a light selected. Perhaps it may be unaccessible when you select multiple lights? This could be similar to the material problem you brought to my attention. I will check this out as well
      Best regards,
      Joe Bacigalupa
      Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

O.K., it is not a big problem, but I think how to reproduce this problem, I think though that this is not Vray4Rhino related:

make sure the properties window is closed
        make a rectangular light
        select it
        press the properties button

you will now have to reselect the light in order to access its properties.

Comment

I can confirm that this exists, having the same problem.

/BlueShift

Comment

I will see if there is something I can do to make the Light property be the default property page when selecting a light. This could just be a Rhino thing, but I will look into it because it is irritating.
            Best regards,
            Joe Bacigalupa
            Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

I remember I complained about that long time ago, I think it is something that should be changed at Rhino's side. But why not have a Vray dialog box with all the settings? I particularly dislike the Rhino material interface for material assignment, just too much clicks.

Comment

This can be done. We'll discuss this and see what we can change for the next build.

Best regards,

Corey
                Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
                Director

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
                X