Strange rollouts bahavior. b3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange rollouts bahavior. b3

Why there's kinda lag in clicking on 'em ? First time I thought it needs doubleclick to unfold. But then I just waited a little more before next click

BTW - I think ImageSampler's Adaptive QMC needs to be rearranged, like Adaptive Subdivision (I mean min/max rates - should be IMHO placed in line).
    I just can't seem to trust myself
    So what chance does that leave, for anyone else?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    CG Artist

The single clicking works fine here.
    Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

Comment

Wouter, I like the single clicking better, but you can not open and close very quickly. You need to wait a bit. Of course it will depend on how slow your double click settings for your mouse are.

I think that now single and double clicking should handled the same, then there is no time lag
      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

very well, I'll make it so single and double clicking both work the same.

RE: the out of line placement, I'm aware of that but I didn't have time to finish arranging everything. I apologize, this build is buggier than any other I've released...
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X