Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRay frame buffer

FIrst of all - it's great, that VFB appeared

Now, must say you can clearly see "Duplicate current layer to MAX frame buffer" button

Then - when turning on Lightcache "show calc. phase" - I can't understand the way it updates framebuffer. Try a simple scene with a couple of boxes etc. Turn on GI, lightcache "show calc phase" - and press render button. VFB appears. Now just switch to any other window. Window must cover a part of the VFB - after you switched back to VFB, you should clearly see, that this covered part has less Lightcache pixels!
    I just can't seem to trust myself
    So what chance does that leave, for anyone else?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    CG Artist

Re: VRay frame buffer

Originally posted by Paul Oblomov
    Then - when turning on Lightcache "show calc. phase" - I can't understand the way it updates framebuffer. Try a simple scene with a couple of boxes etc. Turn on GI, lightcache "show calc phase" - and press render button. VFB appears. Now just switch to any other window. Window must cover a part of the VFB - after you switched back to VFB, you should clearly see, that this covered part has less Lightcache pixels!
    I can't really reproduce that here... I suppose that it may take a while for the VFB to redraw and show the covered pixels as well. Maybe you can post an image?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
    X