vfb and pre rendering stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vfb and pre rendering stuff

Before rendering, vray is doing all kinds of stuff that is listed in the command line. This takes a long time compared to previous versions, and for test renders, this usually takes longer than the rendering itsself.

I seems like the frame stamp is saved onto the image, also when I turn it off in the vray frame buffer window.

The frame stamp options in the system rollout have no effect anymore. The stamp is controlled only by the vray frame buffer settings.

When will the saving of IR maps and Lightcache work? There's no save button so I guess it isn't implemented yet.
    Aversis 3D | Download High Quality HDRI Maps | Vray Tutorials | Free Texture Maps

those aren't commands being run. They are simply messages from VRay being printed to the commandline. We're going to remove it I suppose and implement the VRay for Max- style pop-up message window. It may take a little longer since its printing stuff out, but that has been there for the last 2-3 builds

The framestamp stuff doesn't do anything. I'm taking it out for the next build. Any other VFB issues are currently being fixed by Vlado, The issues you discuss are fixed already.

You can save maps by selecting autosave and putting in the file where you want to save it in the section Post-Render. This has been like this since Beta 2 I believe.
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

But will there be options to save it after rendering as well? (just like max has)
      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijs
        But will there be options to save it after rendering as well? (just like max has)
        At present the V-Ray SDK does not allow this, but it's definitely something to consider.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
        X