Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.50.202 CRASHES Rhino when COPY PASTE geometry between 2 open files

Hi,

this is a terrible bug causing big discomfort!

If you try to COPY and PASTE some big (also not very big) geometry from one Rhino file to another and you will get your Rhino CRASHED
    I have reported this to Rhino support several times, they are sure that problem comes from Vray

Thanks

if you copy and paste from Vray 1.05 and vray 1.5 adv it will crash,between 2 instance of Vray 1.5 it should not.I filled a bug report about this,and this is the answer I got,and it is correct.Works fine here.
    Also if you import a drawing that was setup in vray 1.05 to vray 1.5 it will crash.

Comment

Originally posted by renee81 View Post
      if you copy and paste from Vray 1.05 and vray 1.5 adv it will crash,between 2 instance of Vray 1.5 it should not.I filled a bug report about this,and this is the answer I got,and it is correct.Works fine here.
      Also if you import a drawing that was setup in vray 1.05 to vray 1.5 it will crash.
      thanks renee,

I'm using vray 1.5 adv with a dongle, that's the correct way right? I think I should not be using the demo version with dongle..

Obviously my case is your second guess (drawing that was setup in vray 1.05 to be pasted in vray 1.5 adv)

Is that crash gonna be fixed anyway or that's something considered as normal?

thanks

Comment

your setup is OK 15.adv with the dongle.
        And I think they are working on fixing this.

Renee

Comment

Working...
        X