Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Point Perspective Error

Hi Guys,

I'm currently trying to render a 2-point perspective, but the V-ray Render appears to be slightly scaled/incorrect compared to the Rhino Viewport.

I've clicked the match viewport option and it looks like both images have the same dimensions (see Image 01).
    Although the result from V-ray when composited in Photoshop with the rhino screencapture do not directly align.

I've gone ahead and scaled up the render in Photoshop as you can see in the last image and it fits correctly, so there must be some kind of issue with the zoom factor i'm assuming?
    This doesn't seem to happen in normal perspective mode, but I've tested a few more 2 point perspectives and it seems to produce the same error each time

Has anyone had similar issues or knows what might be the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Running Version 3.60.02)

Model Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1to...wqsnqaiVmUxCS3

Thanks
    Last edited by J@R; 19-09-2018, 08:57 PM.

Hi,

Apologies for the delayed reply.
    First of all, please update to the latest v.3.60.03.

We weren't able to reproduce your issue with the project provided. The render output and the screen capture from this scene match perfectly. However the image Width/Height values in the images in your post do not correspond to the ones in the scene you shared.
    To be on the safe side, make sure to click on the Update button in the Render Output menu before rendering. And right after that use the "ScreenCaptureToFile" command in Rhino to save the image with exact same aspect ratio.

In case the issue persists, please send an email at support@chaosgroup.com - our colleagues will be available to assist you further.

Kind regards,
    Ana
    Ana Nedyalkova
    V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
    www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
    X