Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perforated Material at the front of Glass Material acting weird (creating circular shapes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perforated Material at the front of Glass Material acting weird (creating circular shapes)

Hi Everyone !

So I am having a problem with this one. I have no idea why perforated material placed on the panels at the front of the glass shiny material has some weird circular artifacts. I have removed back surfaces of the facade panels so it doesn't double up. One thing that seems to work is removing the glass all together what you can see on the second vertical image the middle row.

Another thing I have noticed is when I change the angle it renders ok, it has most problem with elevation frontal rendering.

I would appreciate any help.

Cheers,
    Jarek

Hi,

This seems to be a moire effect, which is caused by the anti-aliasing filter. This most often occurs with the Catmull Rom filter.

Regardless, could you please share the project with us so we can investigate in detail and advise accordingly. If this is alright please send us an archived copy (V-Ray > Pack Project) via email or a file-sharing service of your choice to support@chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
    X