Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a scripting command to enable/disable the interactive render mode without to start a rendering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a scripting command to enable/disable the interactive render mode without to start a rendering?

Hi,

the interactive rendering is a great tool, I use it the whole day. Most I use a Rhino viewport, so I don't get an extra frame buffer window at the screen and the interactive rendering is limited to a small, quick rendered size. This allow me to keep the final output resolution for production render later.

I enable the interactive viewport per own Rhino button and I'm looking for a way, to switch back to a shaded view and to disable the interactive mode, so that I can press the Render button to start a production render. Is there a command to disable the interactive mode?

(Sidenote: it could be nice for all users to get a button like described at the V-Ray toolbar. LMB - interactive viewport, RMB - shaded view and IA disabled)

-Micha
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

I found, that I don't need to disable the interactive mode, only I need to press the production render button of the toolbar instead the asset editor render button.

One problem appears now. My output setting is quite large at 3200x2400 and so I zoomed at 50% and scaled frame buffer to keep my screen workable. But every time I did a viewport RT render and start a production render, the frame buffer is back at full size. So, I very often scale down the frame buffer again and again. Please allow to keep the size of the frame buffer, also if a RT viewport is used before.
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Working...
    X