Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light mix and emitters? ... and some ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light mix and emitters? ... and some ideas.

First - thank you for the wonderful feature. I'm impressed. Also during a progressive rendering is running the adjusting of lights works. I like that the calculation doesn't start from 0 like in RT mode and so adjusting is much easier.

A few questions:

* Is it possible to control each single emissive material? If not, set it at the wish list please.
    * Could the order of the lights by name?
    * Drag and drop of colors from one light to an other could be nice.
    * I miss to select several lights at the same time per Ctrl+Click. For example I have the lights Bar1/Bar2/Bar3 and would like to adjust the multiplier.

At this place a general big wish for editing lights at the Asset editor and the Light Mix - it could be nice to get a "solo" button like known from HDR Lightstudio. So, temporary only the marked lights are active and all over are internal set off. Very useful.

http://help.lightmap.co.uk/hdrlights...ight_list.html

EDIT: Maybe something for the future - adjusting of the different environments (GI/Refl/Refr/Background)
    Last edited by Micha; 21-11-2020, 08:56 AM.
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

* Is it possible to control each single emissive material? If not, set it at the wish list please.
    * Could the order of the lights by name?
    * Drag and drop of colors from one light to an other could be nice.
    * I miss to select several lights at the same time per Ctrl+Click. For example I have the lights Bar1/Bar2/Bar3 and would like to adjust the multiplier.

At this place a general big wish for editing lights at the Asset editor and the Light Mix - it could be nice to get a "solo" button like known from HDR Lightstudio. So, temporary only the marked lights are active and all over are internal set off. Very useful.
    Thanks for all the suggestions.
    All of them make sense. I'll log everything in our bug tracking system.

Comment

Working...
    X