Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with vray gpu update 2 sketchup

Hi guys
    I did a test with vray gpu in the whole morning and vray gpu with update 2 doesnt work, did You try with rhyno, since vray for sketchup and rhyno is almost the same i would like to know if You are having the same problems with vray gpu with sketchup takes too much vram, so much that is almost imposible to render a medium scene
    I use 2 2080 ti with nvlink and Even with this hardware vray gpu fails, this is probably for the new Workflow light cache with vray gpu is only calculated on the gpu not more with cpu
    Thanks
    Last edited by luisgamino2; 04-11-2021, 02:40 PM.

Hi luisgamino2,

Is it possible to forward one such project so we could test? On initial testing, we weren't able to spot such issues. Have you made any comparisons with the previous update?
    You can send the project via our contact form (make sure to use the Pack Project tool from V-ray tab > Pack Project). Also, please mention this thread in the form subject. Thanks!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi luisgamino2 ,

There is a new stable build uploaded here - https://nightlies.chaosgroup.com/mai...table/20211112
      You can download it and test if the VRam issue is solved.
      We have included a fix for one such issue but I want to know if it covers all cases.

Thank you in advance,
      Konstantin

Comment

Working...
      X